Saturday, February 20, 2010

The stresses of job searching

Since my last post alot has developed in the job search for me. I had an interview yesterday at the OB/GYN office at the local hospital. I'd basically be doing what I do now at my current job except this practice is alot bigger and busier. I also have an interview on Monday thanks to my friend Beth at National Life. I got a call from her yesterday and she said that her boss asked if she knew anyone that wanted a full time job and if so to let her know and to get my resume in to HR so that I could get an interview right away. I got right on updating my resume and sent it to HR and by the end of the day I had an interview lined up for Monday at 1:30. Hopefully one or both of these jobs will pan out. I need some money and I know that Chuck will be thankful and happy that I can contribute more than I am now. Actually that will make me happy too!

On another note, today is the unit's Chili Cookoff/Snow Day. Usually I would have made cheesy potatoes but instead I made chocolate covered peanut butter balls. I just know I'm going to get crucified for not bringing potatoes:)

My boys seem to be back to their old selves...Strayer sweet and loving...Benson sweet and ANNOYING:) I love them no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment