Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, February 25, 2010:




Outside my window: There is a ton of snow. It seems to be melting fast though because every 10 minutes or so a huge chunk will slide off the roof sending the boys into a barking frenzy!




I am thinking: About the job oppurtunities that have been presented to me and that I should lay off this Iced Tea because I've been drinking mostly decaf drinks for the last 5 months.




I am thankful for: My Hubby who I'm so proud of, my family who supports me from hundreds or thousands of miles away, for my friends that are all different and unique and for the most part try to find the best in each other and are always willing to put the past behind for a more pleasant future, and for my sweet boys that are the only two beings on earth that are happy to see me no matter what my mood is.




From the kitchen: Not much going on there at the moment. Dishes need to be put away but I'll wait till our maid arrives.




I am wearing: Jeans, long sleeve tee, fleece jacket, and a beanie




I am creating: This blog entry? I'm not the creative type. I'm usually not an outside the box thinker .




I am going: Nowhere for the rest of the day. I've already been to the grocery store.




I am reading: The sequel to Brahm Stoker's Dracula although I haven't picked it up in a couple of weeks. Hmm maybe I'll catch up on that today.




I am hoping: That my Hubby does well on his flight test.




I am hearing: The hum of the space heater, the boys snoring, and The Tudors soundtrack on iTunes.




Around the house: It's all quite believe it or not. Me and my boys are lazy on my days off especially if the weather is cold and yucky.




One of my favorite things: is my new iPod touch and the sweet nectar that is Swiss Iced Tea. They have it everywhere in PA but for some reason they only get it at Shaw's like once a month so it's hit or miss being able to actually buy some. I am a bit spoiled though bc everytime my parents come up they bring about 6 gallons or have some waiting for us when we go home.




A few plans for the rest of the week: Well nothing really today, tomorrow I have to be at work at 6:15 (boo) but should be done by 11, then I have to go to the vet's office for a 2nd interview from 3-5 to meet the staff and see how the office is run, then at 7pm a bunch of us girl are going to Koto's to celebrate my 27 years on earth. Saturday is my day to celebrate w/ Chuck so I'm thinking dinner and then maybee seeing that movie Copout. That's pretty much it.




Picutre for the thought I'm sharing: Happy Birthday Sister!


Photobucket
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love the simple womans daybook idea- I wonder who told you about it. haha =)
    Happy Early Bday! See you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete